Allegra Lombardi site, and when you use Allegra Lombardi's services. This policy also covers Allegra Lombardi's treatment of any personally
identifiable information that Allegra Lombardi's business partners share with Allegra Lombardi or that Allegra Lombardi may collect on a partner's
- This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that Allegra Lombardi does not own or control, or to people that Allegra Lombardi does not
employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
- Allegra Lombardi collects personally identifiable information when you register for a Allegra Lombardi account, when you use certain products or services, when you visit Allegra Lombardi pages, and when you enter promotions, competitions or giveaways. Allegra Lombardi may also receive personally identifiable information from our business partners.
- When you register with Allegra Lombardi, we ask for your name, email address and birthdate. Once you register with Allegra Lombardi and sign in to
our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Allegra Lombardi also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, Allegra Lombardi cookie information and the page you requested.
- Allegra Lombardi uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for
certain products and services, and to contact you about specials and new products.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- Allegra Lombardi will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone.
- Allegra Lombardi may send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Allegra Lombardi to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you
differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary
to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- Allegra Lombardi may set and access Allegra Lombardi cookies on your computer.
- Allegra Lombardi allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer.
Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to
Allegra Lombardi's cookies.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- Allegra Lombardi gives you the ability to edit your Allegra Lombardi Account Information and preferences at any time,
including whether you want Allegra Lombardi to contact you about specials and new products.
- You may request deletion of your Allegra Lombardi account by visiting our Account Deletion page, verifying your
password once more and confirming your choice to terminate the account.
- Your Allegra Lombardi Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- In certain areas Allegra Lombardi uses industry-standard SSL-encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Allegra Lombardi may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will
notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.